Skip to content
- Auto-correction triggered text-replacement editors impose a revised voice.
- Completely Automated Public Turing tests to tell Computers and Humans Apart (CAPTCHAs) are installed as gatekeepers.
- Supercomputers collaborate with a hive mentality.
- Newsman’s privilege protects fabrication and poor journalistic skills.
- The robot that learns everything from scratch exists as more than just another new article.
- Catharsis from itchy and scratchy violence in hand drawn technicolor will be viewed comically.